We are looking for you!
As Faay Auto Group, we are committed from Nieuwegein. We offer a complete mobility package of services such as maintenance and warranty.
We distinguish ourselves with the motto 'Personal attention counts', which is reflected in our high customer satisfaction scores.
Faay Auto Groep is immediately looking for a (full-time (36 hours), v):
The Receptionist/Service Advisor is the spider in the web at the aftersales department. In the morning you start with a cup of coffee and go through the day. Customers come for a service or MOT, and they want a temporary loan car. Other customers prefer to wait for it, and prefer to work quietly in the waiting area while enjoying a cup of coffee or tea. You already make the appointments for the coming days. You naturally try to plan the work optimally. In the meantime, you will receive repair advice from the mechanic, and in many cases you will coordinate this with the customer by telephone. You can then start preparing the invoice. At the end of the day you deliver the car, and you receive the loaner car again. The customer can go home satisfied again!
Your tasks include:
– advising our customers in a customer-friendly and service-oriented manner
– issuing and receiving customer vehicles
– creating, checking and invoicing work orders
- communicating with the engineers
– advising clients on the nature, price and duration of the work
What we are looking for:
– you have a flexible and collegial attitude
- good communication skills; commercial and customer-oriented
– affinity with cars and technology. experience is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Are you the right person and are you willing to develop yourself further in your position? Then we are prepared to support this with additional training. Your work will be rewarded with good terms of employment. You can count on a very nice team with enthusiastic colleagues!